My main reason to volunteer with PAAJAF was because firstly, PAAJAF is an organization aimed at improving children’s lives and to build up their future. Additionally, I am very passionate about fundraising activities and PAAJAF allowed me to work on this field.
- Have you ever volunteered to PAAJAF before either online or onsite? No
- Briefly describe your volunteer daily duties here:
My main duties involved research of grants that fell into PAAJAFs objectives in order to bring financial support to the actions and activities of the organisation.
- What satisfactions did you get as a volunteer of PAAJAF?
The fact that I knew I was a part of a project that was helping children and that actually had an positive effect on them. Having met very good people, starting with Mr. Philip Appiah and also the all the Fundraising team that came together in the activities.
- What difficulties did you face during your volunteering period at PAAJAF?
Mostly, the fact that sometimes I might not have the availability that the function and activities required. Apart from that, the collaboration with the organization was close to perfect.
- Describe some of the good things about volunteering for PAAJAF?
Get to know more about Ghana; The possibility of doing different functions on the same project; writing proposals; get in contact with volunteer colleagues from all around the world.
- Describe some of the things that could be improved to make PAAJAF a better place? Definition of priorities in terms of projects
- If you were to volunteer again would you come to PAAJAF? Yes
PAAJAF is a strong organization that goes against all odds and that has managed to despite the difficulties always make some change on the environment it is inserted. This is because the organization has a strong leadership and a group of committed individuals. I am very thankful for having had the opportunity to collaborate with PAAJAF