Outcome 1: Ensure equitable access and use of PAAJAF’s Education Services at community level.
- Establishment of a Family Center, comprising a free education facility for low income families and underprivileged children with no access to local or private schools;
- Develop adaptive strategy Reinforcing the “division schools” of school practices, user groups and platforms with information and training;
- Raise awareness among families with low-income and with underprivileged and orphan life story background, in the Gbawe area, in Ghana;
- Develop a network of schools and communities to share ideas and collaborate on solving the pressing issues in the communities.
Outcome 2: Allow families and children to continually improve (with literacy skills) the needs that affect them and the adaptation required to face …
- Enabling an environment in which families are able to evaluate / assess their needs …
- Implement projects to enrich the assistance given to the child and meet the needs identified in the community
- Help underprivileged, talented students to gain admission into senior high school (SHS) and tertiary institutions
Outcome 3: Begin a Paralegal Education program which will attempt to provide paralegal education and support to aspiring paralegals
- Educate students on justice, law, and its applicability, as well as provide a foundation for students to work as a paralegal once completing the program.
Outcome 4: Make consistent adaptation plans
- Organize awareness workshops to present the guidelines of the project.
- Organize the dissemination and sharing meetings at the national, international and district level.