Would you like to represent PAAJAF in your country or city? It’s a great way to develop leadership and humanitarian work-skills.
PAAJAF welcomes your interest to unleash your talent and support for our beneficiaries to break through poverty and disadvantage. We need PAAJAF Ambassador’s as country, University or Community representatives, to advocate our cause to help underprivileged and neglected children, youth and women.
What is expected from me as my Country, University or Community representative?
You are expected to initiate communications, liaison to help PAAJAF to find partners, help on fundraising and collection of goods for the PAAJAF project.
- Create and provide a local point of contact for supporter groups and creation of supporters group.
- Help to encourage and motivate supporter groups through organizing activities to raise fund and advocate supporting PAAJAF’s projects or a child in Ghana.
- Select a project or child/children that you or your group are passionate about and would like to fund raise or advocate to support.
- Help to find partners
- Recruiting volunteers and supporters in their area
- Collect goods in kind and ship to PAAJAF
- Give updates about your group activities and plans.
What is the person specification?
- A ‘people person’
- able to motivate, support and encourage others
- A great communicator
- Creative, innovative and open-minded
- A sense of humor!
- Access to email and the internet is preferable
All ambassadors must be over 18 to volunteer and we request a minimum of six months commitment to the role.
To register to be an an ambassador Be an Ambassador
Or send an email to [email protected]