My intention was to help the educational projects in Ghana after signing up for the UN online volunteering platform. PAAJAF needed fundraising assistance and I undertook the task.
- Have you ever volunteered to PAAJAF before either online or onsite? No
- Briefly describe your volunteer daily duties: Fundraising activities, organizing presentations for potential contributors, presenting PAAJAF for international donors etc.
- What satisfactions did you get as a volunteer of PAAJAF? Securing the permanent place on GlobalGiving fundraising platform was a pure satisfaction.
- What difficulties did you face during your volunteering period at PAAJAF? Just the usual difficulties associated with everyday communication and continuous striving for maximum effort in fundraising campaign.
- Describe some of the good things about volunteering for PAAJAF? Organizational persistence and Philip Appiah’s leadership skills were of great benefit to the success of the project. It set a good example for the constant continuation of my involvement during the fundraising campaign.
- Describe some of the things that could be improved to make PAAJAF a better place?
- i) Communication between the members of the volunteering team.
- ii) On-site visits to observe the results physically; however, a separate budget should be available for this.
- Ana Andrade