The PAAJAF Educational Institute (PEI) Library (CAARC) project aims to create a learning environment for the PEI school children and people in the Gbawe Community in Ghana. It is intended to be a resource to the PEI main school program. PEI is dedicated to quality education within the classrooms and outside the classroom.
With this project, our beneficiaries who cannot afford purchasing reference books in school will be able to access eReader books, including the capability of borrowing device for their coursework. It is our goal to make the PEI Library accessible to the entire community, both adult and children and it is expected to reach 100 primary school children and 30 adults from the first year of the project setup. Currently we have 35 eReader from Worldreader organisation who donated them to support the project implementation.
- When the project commence, the first year, it will be accessible to 100 primary school children and 35 adults
- A venue will be hired
- Library chairs and tables will be purchased
- Internet will be installed
- Library staff will be recruited
- Children who are not able to buy reference books in school will be able to access ebooks from this library, and adults as well as.